Designed and patented in the foothills of Northern California the Trimbag has been made with the grower in mind.
Trimbag is a hand held dry trimming device that can be used anywhere without the need of power as it is all taken care of with the shake of the bag, simply put it is the lowest cost human powered trimming machine on the market.
User Guide :
- Remove the Trimbag from its carry bag. Unclip and let it expand.
- Unzip and fill the upper main chamber with pre-cut, dried product up to one-third capacity.
- Close zippers and secure the flexible end caps to the side of the housing using the built-in magnets.
- While standing, pick up the Trimbag and insert your hands in the End Cap Handles, holding it horizontally between your arms.
- Lift the Trimbag from waist level to head level in a vigorous motion keeping elbows bent and wrist straight. Slightly flick wrists towards your head at the top. Ideally, you will hear the product roll around the circumference of the main chamber. Repeat this motion until desired results are achieved (approx 5 to 40 rotations). Periodically check the product, being careful not to overwork it.
- Alternate motion: Grip the Tension Straps on both ends and twist your wrists forward and backward to produce a spinning motion. Repeat this motion until desired results are achieved (approx 5 to 40 rotations). Periodically check the product, being careful not to overwork it. Note: Either motion works depending on preference. They can be used together or separately.
- After performing the trimming motions, place the Trimbag in an upright position. Insert your hands in the two End Cap Rim Handles on the topside of the bag. (The Trimbag Logo should be facing upright)
- Pick up the bag while holding these pockets with your hands. Shake the bag from side to side and up and down keeping the top flat. These motions will sift out the shake and separate it from your finished product.
- Unzip bottom end cap and pour out sifted product. When finished close the bottom zipper.
- You're Done ! Unzip main chamber and pour out finished product.